Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No excuse

Reality has dawned on me that I am not handling all that I have been given these few weeks. Job attachment, score writing, musical practices, SATs, homework etc. are all piling up, giving me the huge task of trying to manage my time properly. Maybe its because I have been doing this on my own strength, living my life each day so blindly. I only turn to You at night when I reflect on the day, and I realised how much I have failed in living each day for You. I need to come back to my first love. Recalling the june holidays reminded me of how much I have drifted. I know being busy is no excuse, and is even a good reason for turning to You even more. Lord, please revive my hardened heart.

Psalms 1:
1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night

No comments: