Friday, December 28, 2007

IN or OUT?

That is indeed the ultimate question in our lives today.
Are we living a life for Christ?
Are we living a life like Christ?
Are we living in God's kingdom?
Nowadays we are so caught up in our own daily lives, going about our businesses, that we actually forget who we are living for. Oh, i have fallen short of His glory.
To be IN and enjoying the fullest of His blessings, we need to
1) be scripture filled
the key themes being
a. love and forgiveness
b. purity
c. authority
2) be spirit filled
3) be serving
The message today has hit me hard.
Yes...I choose today to live my life for Christ, like Christ, in God's kingdom.
Just like what my blog heading says: "I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back"
Amazing lyrics of a song. Let me believe in it with all my heart.

No comments: